(up to 50 guests maximum)
Please note indoor seating (inside the home) is for up to 32 people
Monday thru Thursday; within 30 days or
Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Holidays before 2pm; within 14 days or
Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Holidays after 2pm; within 7 days
2 hours of allotted time (1/2 hr for dressing & guest arrival / 1 hour for ceremony & family time / ½ hr for “grand getaway”, gather your belongings & to vacate premises)
For up to 10 people, add $15 for each additional person, 50 people maximum
$ 695 Monday thru Thursday
$ 945 Friday, Saturday, or Sunday before 2pm
$1,195 Friday, Saturday, or Sunday after 2pm
$1,695 for Holidays/Holiday weekends including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day & Father’s Day
“Ceremony Only” Package Includes:
- Complete setup/takedown and cleanup
- Use of bridal suite for getting ready/changing (groom’s room based on availability on day of event)
- Setup of 5ft rectangular tables with basic white linens to the lap and chairs in the great room (and/or on back porch based on guest count); no tables in case of rain
- Registration & gift tables with basic white linens; other choices available at an additional fee
- Parking & parking attendant
- Use of our “in-inventory” mirrors & vases; add $10 per table for centerpiece assembly, you provide materials
- White garden wedding chairs at ceremony site or inside home (in great room) in case of rain (based on guest count, table setup in the home may not be feasible)
- Decorated ceremony site (white twinkle lights, white or ivory draping & white silk floral garland), 2 front pillars only. Other decor options available at an additional fee
- The use of other wedding related items already in inventory (cake topper, cutter/server, cake stand if adding cake/punch service)
- Pre-recorded wedding music (yours or ours) with use of our stereo system
- Based on availability, use of bridal suite/groom’s room for getting ready/changing
Payment & Event Terms:
- Requires full non-refundable/non-transferable payment at time of securing your date & time
- Refundable damage deposit of $500 is required and due 30 days prior to event date (or via credit card hold 7 days prior to your event) & will be reimbursed within 7 days of event date upon complete inspection and cleaning of home & gardens if no damage has been found and all rules are adhered to
- Add a 15% service charge and one additional hour (at “DIY” rates) if you want to serve hors d’oeuvres or two additional hours (at “DIY” rates) if serving a full meal (catering menu/pricing available upon request). Additional time at “DIY” rates
- Add $5/person ($50 minimum) service charge if you would like to serve cake & punch or champagne (you provide cake, punch/champagne, plates, forks, napkins, etc.). Champagne flutes available at $1.50 per person
- Security officer will be required if serving alcoholic beverages
- The bartender fee of $50/hr per bartender (2 hr minimum) will apply if you would like to provide and serve alcoholic beverages
- Waiving of security officer fee will be considered by posting a $750 refundable damage deposit
All quoted rates do not include 8.25% sales tax. 13% hotel tax applies to all overnight accommodations and to the $500 “in-house use fee”.
HOLIDAYS: Easter Weekend, Memorial Day/Weekend, 4th of July/Weekend, Labor Day/Weekend, Thanksgiving Day/Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and not guaranteed until contract has been signed by all parties and non-refundable/non-
With almost 4 acres of trees, groomed grounds & lush gardens, events for up to 400 people are possible at Kemah Gardens (valet parking is required and tents are optional based on forecasted weather for the day of the event).
Our climate-controlled reception area/hall can comfortably seat up to 150 guests for an indoor reception and additional 50-60 guests under the covered patio. In case of inclement weather, ceremony will be held in climate-controlled reception area (pavilion) for all events that include pavilion use.
Per fire code, Kemah Gardens can accommodate up to 40 people for an intimate “inside the home” event (seating is available for up to 32).
Start and end times are adjusted based on sunset schedule, duration of your brunch and/or evening event, other events already booked for the same day and City of Kemah Noise Ordinance (11 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 12 midnight on Friday and Saturday).
We look forward to helping you every step of the way.
Please call or text us at 281-827-4284 to schedule your consultation/tour of the estate and allow us to help you plan for your special occasion.