(up to 40 guests maximum)
Please note indoor seating (inside the home) is for up to 32 people
(ideal for intimate bridal/baby showers, engagement/birthday/anniversary parties)
Monday thru Thursday (anytime of the day); within the next 90 days (excluding holidays) or
Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 2pm; within the next 60 days or
Friday, Saturday or Sunday & Holidays after 2pm; within 14 days
3 hours of allotted time (1 hour for setup & guest arrival / 1.5 hours for celebration/gathering and cake & punch reception / ½ hr for cleanup, gather your belongings & to vacate premises)
For up to 40 guests
$2,245 Monday thru Thursday (anytime of the day)
$2,495 Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 2pm
$2,945 Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 2pm
$3,545 Holidays/Holiday weekends including Valentine’s Day, Mothers’ Day & Fathers’ Day
“Let’s Celebrate” Package Includes:
- Complete setup/takedown and cleanup
- Use of bridal suite for getting ready/changing (groom’s room based on availability on day of event)
- Setup of 5ft rectangular tables with basic white linens to the lap and chairs in the great room (and/or on back porch or on deck based on guest count)
- Registration & gift tables with basic white linens, other choices available at an additional fee
- Parking & parking attendant
- Use of our “in-inventory” mirrors & vases; add $10 per table for centerpiece assembly, you provide materials
- Decorated arbor for photos (white twinkle lights & silk floral garland), 2 front pillars only. Other décor options available at an additional fee
- The use of cake stand/cake cutter & server/punch bowl
- $100 cake/dessert allowance; includes plates/forks/cake cutting services & punch
- Use of our stereo system
Payment & Event Terms:
- Requires full non-refundable/non-transferable payment at time of securing your date & time
- Refundable damage deposit of $500 is required and due 30 days prior to event date (or via credit card hold 7 days prior to your event) & will be reimbursed within 7 days of event date upon complete inspection and cleaning of home & gardens if no damage has been found and all rules are adhered to
- Add a 15% service charge and one additional hour (at “DIY” rates) if you want to serve hors d’oeuvres or two additional hours (at “DIY” rates) if serving a full meal (catering must be through Kemah Gardens’ preferred caterer)
- Add $5/person ($50 minimum) service charge if you would like to serve champagne. Champagne not included; champagne flutes available at $1.50 per person
- The bartender fee of $50/hr per bartender (2 hr minimum) will apply if you would like to provide and serve alcoholic beverages
- Security officer will be required if serving alcoholic beverages
- Waiving of security officer fee will be considered by posting a $750 refundable damage deposit
All quoted rates do not include 8.25% sales tax. 13% hotel tax applies to all overnight accommodations and to the $500 “in-house use fee”.
HOLIDAYS: Easter Weekend, Memorial Day/Weekend, 4th of July/Weekend, Labor Day/Weekend, Thanksgiving Day/Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and not guaranteed until contract has been signed by all parties and non-refundable/non-
With almost 4 acres of trees, groomed grounds & lush gardens, events for up to 400 people are possible at Kemah Gardens (valet parking is required and tents are optional based on forecasted weather for the day of the event).
Our climate-controlled reception area/hall can comfortably seat up to 150 guests for an indoor reception and additional 50-60 guests under the covered patio. In case of inclement weather, ceremony will be held in climate-controlled reception area (pavilion) for all events that include pavilion use.
Per fire code, Kemah Gardens can accommodate up to 40 people for an intimate “inside the home” event (seating is available for up to 32).
Start and end times are adjusted based on sunset schedule, duration of your brunch and/or evening event, other events already booked for the same day and City of Kemah Noise Ordinance (11 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 12 midnight on Friday and Saturday).
We look forward to helping you every step of the way.
Please call or text us at 281-827-4284 to schedule your consultation/tour of the estate and allow us to help you plan for your special occasion.