“Simple Elegance, Intimate & Stress Free”
(for up to 50 guests)
Please note indoor seating (inside the home) is for up to 32 people
Any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday after 2p within the next 90 days or
Any Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 2pm within the next 6 months or
Any time of the day Monday thru Thursday within 6 months or
Any time of the day/any day of the week within the next 60 days
6 hours of allotted time (1.5 hours for dressing & guest arrival / 3.5 hours for ceremony & reception / 1 hour for “grand getaway”, gathering your belongings and to vacate premises)
Pricing is based on 50 guests (food allowance credit can be granted for events of less than 50 guests)
$5,495 (50 people or less)
Add $65 for each additional person (reception must be held under the pavilion/$1,500 pavilion use fee will apply)
*Add $1,000 for holidays/holiday weekends
4 full hrs of event/party time if no on-site ceremony is needed.
“Simple Elegance, Intimate & Stress Free” Package Includes:
- Complete setup/takedown and cleanup
- Use of bridal suite/groom’s room for getting ready/changing
- Decorated ceremony site (white twinkle lights, white or ivory draping & white silk floral garland), 2 front pillars only. Other decor options available at an additional fee
- The use of other wedding related items already in inventory (cake topper, cutter/server, cake stand)
- White garden wedding chairs at ceremony site (ceremony will be held in the home in case of rain)
- Setup of 5ft rectangular tables with basic white linens to the lap and chairs in the great room and back porch (based on your guest count). More details will be provided during consultation if adding the pavilion option
- Table setup in the dining room with w/ floor-length linens and up to 4 chafing dishes (additional chafing dishes available at $40 each)
- Registration & gift tables with basic white linens; other choices available at an additional fee
- Parking & parking attendant
- 2-tier white butter-cream wedding cake ($100 allowance); includes plates/forks/cake cutting services & punch
- Use of our “in-inventory” mirrors & vases; add $10 per table for centerpiece assembly (you provide materials)
- 2 hours of photography (100 photos with basic edits on a CD). See photography section below for other options
- 2-tier white butter-cream wedding cake ($100 allowance: includes plates/forks, and cake cutting services). Coffee service available upon request for an additional fee.
- Pre-recorded wedding music (yours or ours) with use of our stereo system
- Buffet-style catering (bussing service also included) with clear disposable plates/cups/utensils/paper napkin, real silverware, chargers in gold, silver or chocolate brown. Water & tea included with all meal options.
- BBQ (2 meats/2 sides and all side condiments) or Chicken Alfredo or Baked Ziti type entree with salad & bread or
- Grilled Chicken or Pork entree with 2 sides, salad & bread: add $5 per person or
- Beef & Chicken Fajitas with rice, beans, tortillas, chips & salsa, sour cream, cheese, pico, guacamole: add $7 per person or
- Roast/Beef (in au jus/ mushroom/wine sauce) with 2 sides, salad, bread: add $8 per person or
- Hors D’oeuvres: includes a variety of petite sandwiches, fruit/vegetable/cheese/cracker trays, two dips, garden and pasta salad station: add $8 per person
Other menu options and more details available during consultation
Payment & Event Terms:
- To secure your date and timeslot, we require a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of:
- $3,000 if event is within 6 months or
- Full payment is required if event date is less than 60 days away
- 50% of remaining balance due 5 months before event and final balance due 60 days before the event
- Refundable damage deposit of $1,000 ($1,500 if adding the pavilion) is required and due 30 days prior to event date (or via credit card hold 7 days prior to your event) & will be reimbursed within 7 days of event date upon complete inspection and cleaning of home & gardens if no damage has been found and all rules are adhered to
- Add $5/person ($50 minimum) service charge if you would like to serve champagne/sangria; includes use of our champagne flutes
- The bartender fee of $275 will apply if you would like to provide and serve alcoholic beverages
- Security officer will be required if serving alcoholic beverages
- Waiving of security officer fee will be considered by posting an additional $250 refundable damage deposit and if guest count is less than 50 guests.
All quoted rates do not include 8.25% sales tax. 13% hotel tax applies to all overnight accommodations and to the $500 “in-house use fee”.
HOLIDAYS: Easter Weekend, Memorial Day/Weekend, 4th of July/Weekend, Labor Day/Weekend, Thanksgiving Day/Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and not guaranteed until contract has been signed by all parties and non-refundable/non-
With almost 4 acres of trees, groomed grounds & lush gardens, events for up to 400 people are possible at Kemah Gardens (valet parking is required and tents are optional based on forecasted weather for the day of the event).
Our climate-controlled reception area/hall can comfortably seat up to 150 guests for an indoor reception and additional 50-60 guests under the covered patio. In case of inclement weather, ceremony will be held in climate-controlled reception area (pavilion) for all events that include pavilion use.
Per fire code, Kemah Gardens can accommodate up to 40 people for an intimate “inside the home” event (seating is available for up to 32).
Start and end times are adjusted based on sunset schedule, duration of your brunch and/or evening event, other events already booked for the same day and City of Kemah Noise Ordinance (11 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 12 midnight on Friday and Saturday).
We look forward to helping you every step of the way.
Please call or text us at 281-827-4284 to schedule your consultation/tour of the estate and allow us to help you plan for your special occasion.